Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Obama's "Mutt" reference

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:33:39 -0500, Al Patrick wrote:

Want to bet Obama will stand for Israel like McCain would have? Want to bet he'll stand
up for Israel much at all? Won't to bet he won't "rip up the women with child" or rip up
the children? (He supports abortions, many of which are botched.) I'm betting this "mutt"
(his words, not mine) will attempt to force Israel (YES, The U.S.A. and the tiny nation of
Israel) to kiss up to the enemies of the US & Israel who'd love to see both the USA and
Israel wiped off the map, or taken over for their own uses. Look for many of our soldiers
to be killed, even though he "plans" to withdraw from Iraq rather rapidly. As to the
reference to fire....9/11 had some fire. However, expect much more "fire" than was
present at the Twin Towers.

If he does those things it will be the greatest move towards global peace that
has been seen for 60 years.

So take your intolerance and ignorance and put them where the sun doesn't
shine.

PLONK

Mark Rand
RTFM