Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Limbaugh is a foul character, and I don't know if Hitchens really is or not,
but let me clarify an important distinction. Hitchens isn't just an
extremist. He's an extremist who flipped from one extreme to the other.
That's the characteristic of Hoffer's "True Believer," and (I'm not joking
here) that behavior is associated with manic disorders.

If you rate Limbaugh as foul, where do you rate Al Franken?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Limbaugh is a foul character, and I don't know if Hitchens really is or
not,
but let me clarify an important distinction. Hitchens isn't just an
extremist. He's an extremist who flipped from one extreme to the other.
That's the characteristic of Hoffer's "True Believer," and (I'm not joking
here) that behavior is associated with manic disorders.

If you rate Limbaugh as foul, where do you rate Al Franken?

A Harvard chair?
Pretty smart and he doesn't lie.

That's an A+ Wes.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Limbaugh is a foul character, and I don't know if Hitchens really is or
not,
but let me clarify an important distinction. Hitchens isn't just an
extremist. He's an extremist who flipped from one extreme to the other.
That's the characteristic of Hoffer's "True Believer," and (I'm not joking
here) that behavior is associated with manic disorders.

If you rate Limbaugh as foul, where do you rate Al Franken?

A petit sniper.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Limbaugh is a foul character, and I don't know if Hitchens really is or
not,
but let me clarify an important distinction. Hitchens isn't just an
extremist. He's an extremist who flipped from one extreme to the other.
That's the characteristic of Hoffer's "True Believer," and (I'm not

joking
here) that behavior is associated with manic disorders.

If you rate Limbaugh as foul, where do you rate Al Franken?

A Harvard chair?
Pretty smart and he doesn't lie.

That's an A+ Wes.

JC

Anyone notice that the conservative types are so quick to point out how
awful the guys are on the left who are intensely opposed to Bush, Cheney,
and the rest of the republicans? But they don't seem to understand why
people are so angry about what Bush and the gang have done. To them it's
like, gee, a lot of people are sure full of hate. I wonder why they are so
hateful? Considering the condition in the country you would think the right
wingers would understand what has made so many people detest republicans.
But they have no idea what has set people off. Denial, unawareness,
stupidity, or what?

Hawke