Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Still Time to Vote?

Ignoramus4763 wrote:

When I think of "dirty campaign", things come to mind such as
accusation of having an "illegitimate black child" made in South
Carolina, swiftboating etc.

Would that be similar to "Palins daughter is actually her daughters
child"?

That "McCain was no different than Bush"..."he crashed 5 airplanes
so he wouldnt have to fight"... the attempts to destroy Joe the
Plumber, "Palin was a member of a fringe extremist group" and
professional videos of smears, lies and half lies? "The Keating 5
smear" Attacks on both McCains and Palins families,

I liked the Keating 5 video. I could not find anything in it that was
untrue.

I thought the same thing about the Swift Boat story.
Seemed like an honest attempt by the veterans who were there to set the
story straight.

Sarah Palin and her family has been a big source of embarrassment to
McCain and a very bad choice.

You dismiss Palin at your peril.
She will be back
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-11-11, RB wrote:
Sarah Palin and her family has been a big source of embarrassment to
McCain and a very bad choice.

You dismiss Palin at your peril. She will be back

I would love to see her back. Seriously. Sarah is a fun person.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-11-11, RB wrote:
Sarah Palin and her family has been a big source of embarrassment to
McCain and a very bad choice.

You dismiss Palin at your peril. She will be back

I would love to see her back. Seriously. Sarah is a fun person.

We could darn sure use someone fun in DC.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:06:31 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus4763
scrawled the following:

On 2008-11-11, RB wrote:
Sarah Palin and her family has been a big source of embarrassment to
McCain and a very bad choice.

You dismiss Palin at your peril. She will be back

I would love to see her back. Seriously. Sarah is a fun person.

She's not going anywhere (past Alaska) and I guarantee you'll see her
back soon. She's a bonafide celebrity Republican now.

P.S: You'll likely see her front soon, too.

--
If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 12, 1:51*am, RB wrote:
Ignoramus4763 wrote:
When I think of "dirty campaign", things come to mind such as
accusation of having an "illegitimate black child" made in South
Carolina, swiftboating etc.
Would that be similar to "Palins daughter is actually her daughters
child"?
That "McCain was no different than Bush"..."he crashed 5 airplanes
so he wouldnt have to fight"... the attempts to destroy Joe the
Plumber, "Palin was a member of a fringe extremist group" and
professional videos of smears, lies and half lies? *"The Keating 5
smear" Attacks on both McCains and Palins families,

I liked the Keating 5 video. I could not find anything in it that was
untrue.

I thought the same thing about theSwift Boatstory.
Seemed like an honest attempt by the veterans who were there to set the
story straight.

Problem was, they were not "there" in all instances, but that didn't
stop them from weighing in, and misrepresenting Kerry's service, along
with other who were there. Harly honst in my book.

Doug Reese

PS. Most of the dispicable attacks on McCain's service were
compliments of the right.