Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default Still Time to Vote?

Ignoramus4763 wrote:

When I think of "dirty campaign", things come to mind such as
accusation of having an "illegitimate black child" made in South
Carolina, swiftboating etc.

Would that be similar to "Palins daughter is actually her daughters
child"?

That "McCain was no different than Bush"..."he crashed 5 airplanes
so he wouldnt have to fight"... the attempts to destroy Joe the
Plumber, "Palin was a member of a fringe extremist group" and
professional videos of smears, lies and half lies? "The Keating 5
smear" Attacks on both McCains and Palins families,

I liked the Keating 5 video. I could not find anything in it that was
untrue.

I thought the same thing about the Swift Boat story.
Seemed like an honest attempt by the veterans who were there to set the
story straight.

Sarah Palin and her family has been a big source of embarrassment to
McCain and a very bad choice.

You dismiss Palin at your peril.
She will be back