Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How do you ............ ?

On 2008-11-10, SteveB toquerville@zionvistas wrote:
Kill all messages from Google newsgroups? I use OE.

See if your OE can kill messages based on Message-ID header field. If
so, kill everything with google in message ID.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Kill all messages from Google newsgroups? I use OE.

Steve

--
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
Kill all messages from Google newsgroups? I use OE.

Steve

--
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

have a look at "newsproxy"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
Kill all messages from Google newsgroups? I use OE.

Steve

You may not want to kill all of them since some ISPs seem to be
discontinuing Usenet. There may be some good stuff there.
RR
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Randy Replogle wrote:

SteveB wrote:
Kill all messages from Google newsgroups? I use OE.

Steve

You may not want to kill all of them since some ISPs seem to be
discontinuing Usenet. There may be some good stuff there.
RR

You can use NewsProxy to tag them. Here is an example that some
people are using on the sci.electronics.* newsgroups. This white lists
anyone in the list, and tags everything else with a 'GOOG ' prefix. This
works for every newsgroup you subscribe to, through the proxy server.

* sco-100 From:*altzone*
* sco-100 From:*Bruhns*
* sco-100 From:*dagmargoodboat*
* sco-100 From:*gearhead*