Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How do you ............ ?

Randy Replogle wrote:

SteveB wrote:
Kill all messages from Google newsgroups? I use OE.

Steve

You may not want to kill all of them since some ISPs seem to be
discontinuing Usenet. There may be some good stuff there.
RR

You can use NewsProxy to tag them. Here is an example that some
people are using on the sci.electronics.* newsgroups. This white lists
anyone in the list, and tags everything else with a 'GOOG ' prefix. This
works for every newsgroup you subscribe to, through the proxy server.

* sco-100 From:*altzone*
* sco-100 From:*Bruhns*
* sco-100 From:*dagmargoodboat*
* sco-100 From:*gearhead*