Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: A High Hill?

Many of those who voted for Obama actually see him as a messiah of some kind and thus the
name Obamasiah. Know this; God is a jealous God and will not have His people worship
anything else.

Ezekiel 20:29 says, "Then I said to them, 'What is the high place to which you go?' So
its name is called Bamah to this day.'" NASB

Verses 27 & 28 tell about the sons/descendants of Jacob-Israel worshiping Baal on the high
hills.

Bamah in v.29, NASB, is called Abama in the Septuagint Bible.

Just thought a few of you sheep of the pasture of God might be interested in this. :-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Al Patrick wrote:
Many of those who voted for Obama actually see him as a messiah of some
kind and thus the name Obamasiah. Know this; God is a jealous God and
will not have His people worship anything else.

Ezekiel 20:29 says, "Then I said to them, 'What is the high place to
which you go?' So its name is called Bamah to this day.'" NASB

Verses 27 & 28 tell about the sons/descendants of Jacob-Israel
worshiping Baal on the high hills.

Bamah in v.29, NASB, is called Abama in the Septuagint Bible.

Just thought a few of you sheep of the pasture of God might be
interested in this. :-)

Al, I suspect the "Obamasiah" reference is most likely derogatory.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb himself wrote:
Al Patrick wrote:
Many of those who voted for Obama actually see him as a messiah of
some kind and thus the name Obamasiah. Know this; God is a jealous
God and will not have His people worship anything else.

Ezekiel 20:29 says, "Then I said to them, 'What is the high place to
which you go?' So its name is called Bamah to this day.'" NASB

Verses 27 & 28 tell about the sons/descendants of Jacob-Israel
worshiping Baal on the high hills.

Bamah in v.29, NASB, is called Abama in the Septuagint Bible.

Just thought a few of you sheep of the pasture of God might be
interested in this. :-)

Al, I suspect the "Obamasiah" reference is most likely derogatory.

Sure, In some cases. But I've seen people, in public places, raise their hands and praise
God for Obama and his election. Some truly see him as someone that's really going to
"save" them from all their troubles. Isn't this about how they felt about Hitler at one
time?

Probably every state has a "Martin Luther King" highway in it. Some states have one or
more memorials in about every county within the state -- Even though there was no "Martin
Luther King." He was born Michael King and his father started calling him Martin Luther
at an early age, but never legally changed his name. :-) Are they worshiping a myth?

What do you bet -- especially should Obama get assassinated -- there'll be a big push to
get yet another legal holiday for a black leader, with more memorials all over every state
in the nation? ...and it will pass in areas of "white flight" such as Charlotte, NC and
numerous other places. One way to locate them is check for the highest crime rates.

I overheard a black man the other day talking about a FIVE DAY WEEKEND coming up. Five
days is five sevenths (over 71%) of an entire week. How can one call it a five-day
weekend? He seemed to be talking about the inauguration of Obama which comes on Tuesday
(1/20/09) right after Martin Luther (Michael) King's holiday (1/19/09). Saturday, Sunday,
Monday and Tuesday add up to only four days. Don't know if he was including the previous
Friday or the following Wednesday. I'm quite sure that if some of them got
"six-day-weekends" they'd want the occasional "seven-day-weekend" - even if not very
often. :-)

Al

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I cannot believe the bull**** I am hearing in this thread, is that too
much beer I had (2 bottles) or do people really think that people
really think that Obama is a Messiah, WTF.

I think that too much religion is bad

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus7319 wrote:

I think that too much religion is bad

I think a lack of morality is bad. Athests can be moral just so you don't read something
into this that isn't there.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 12:51:45 -0600, cavelamb himself
wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:
Many of those who voted for Obama actually see him as a messiah of some
kind and thus the name Obamasiah. Know this; God is a jealous God and
will not have His people worship anything else.

Ezekiel 20:29 says, "Then I said to them, 'What is the high place to
which you go?' So its name is called Bamah to this day.'" NASB

Verses 27 & 28 tell about the sons/descendants of Jacob-Israel
worshiping Baal on the high hills.

Bamah in v.29, NASB, is called Abama in the Septuagint Bible.

Just thought a few of you sheep of the pasture of God might be
interested in this. :-)

Al, I suspect the "Obamasiah" reference is most likely derogatory.

Unless you are a leftwinger, then its a life change

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-11-09, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus7319 wrote:

I think that too much religion is bad

I think a lack of morality is bad. Athests can be moral just so you don't read something
into this that isn't there.

I agree

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 16:26:35 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus7319
scrawled the following:

I cannot believe the bull**** I am hearing in this thread, is that too
much beer I had (2 bottles) or do people really think that people
really think that Obama is a Messiah, WTF.

I think that too much religion is bad

--------

I believe that you misspelled "any", Ig.

--
Never lose sight of this important truth, that no one can be truly
great until he has gained a knowledge of himself, a knowledge which
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus7319 wrote:
I cannot believe the bull**** I am hearing in this thread, is that too
much beer I had (2 bottles) or do people really think that people
really think that Obama is a Messiah, WTF.

Alot of idiots do, and there's lots of idiots.

my preferred name for him is Dear Leader.