Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Propane, No Usage Fee?

Back in August I needed my Propane filled, after numerous calls to
Ferrellgas and no answer, I left a message on their machine to call me I
needed to order some LP gas. They never returned my call so I used the
money I had reserved for them and converted my hot water to electric, the
Gas water heater was in bad condition anyway. Recently I got a new ventless
propane heater and just got the line run and it works great. I have been
saving $$$ to get my propane tank filled.

Today I received a bill from Ferrellgas for $212.43 for a "No Usage Fee".
They already charge me $36 per year for the tank. I've been working
overtime and saving money to order more propane but I don't think I want to
be a customer of such a crappy company as Ferrellgas that charges like this
for non useage.

Is this "No Usage Fee" a standard thing. I wasn't aware of any minimum
usage requirments. Just wondering if this is a normal or if I just have a
bad company.

Thanks

RogerN