Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Biden's mouth is a foot magnet

So Joe, did you REALLY mean that this economic disaster started eight
years ago? Under a dem congress? On Clinton's watch?

Yep, Joe, there you go.

"Oh, McGoo! You've done it again!"

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. 3.70...
So Joe, did you REALLY mean that this economic disaster started eight
years ago? Under a dem congress? On Clinton's watch?

Yep, Joe, there you go.

"Oh, McGoo! You've done it again!"

LLoyd

Trouble is, most people are so stupid that they can't count that high or
remember that far back.

All Hail King Obama!

He's coming unless something drastic happens.

Like McCain gets his head out of his ass.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. 3.70...

I would appreciate it if you would send your political posts to an
appropriate forum. Frankly, your political ideas are about as interesting to me
as your ideas on religion...or your toilet habits for that matter!

Let's talk metal.

Thanks
Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
Vaughn, the job of Netnanny is filled

Oh? You got the job first? Who the hell do you think you are?

Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Vaughn Simon" fired this volley in
:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
Vaughn, the job of Netnanny is filled

Oh? You got the job first? Who the hell do you think you are?

Someone with enough sense not to open a post he's not interested in.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. 3.70...

Someone with enough sense not to open a post he's not interested in.

On what do you base that statement?

Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

. 3.70...

I would appreciate it if you would send your political posts to an
appropriate forum. Frankly, your political ideas are about as interesting
to me as your ideas on religion...or your toilet habits for that matter!

Let's talk metal.

Thanks
Vaughn

Vaughn, the job of Netnanny is filled, and we have applicants for the next
two centuries. Should you want to apply for the job, however, feel free to
do so in the customary manner.

OR learn to filter and use the little up and down arrow thingies.

You have no defense to open a thread titled "Biden's mouth is a foot magnet"
and kvetch about the contents.

HTH, but I doubt it.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Vaughn Simon" wrote:

Someone with enough sense not to open a post he's not interested in.

On what do you base that statement?

Unless you are on dialup using an accoustic modem, the bw isn't a problem. Check the
headers, ignore the ones you don't like or learn to kill file.

Train your brain.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. 3.70...
"Vaughn Simon" fired this volley in
:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
Vaughn, the job of Netnanny is filled

Oh? You got the job first? Who the hell do you think you are?

Someone with enough sense not to open a post he's not interested in.

LLoyd

Hold your phone calls, folks. We have a winner!

Steve

Thanks, Lloyd.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
So Joe, did you REALLY mean that this economic disaster started eight
years ago? Under a dem congress? On Clinton's watch?

Yep, Joe, there you go.

"Oh, McGoo! You've done it again!"

I dunno, Lloyd, I think my favorite was when he said that when the stock
market crashed in 1929, FDR got on TV to reassure everyone.

[For the history-challenged among us, FDR did not become President until 1933.
And television wasn't much more than a laboratory curiosity in 1929.]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller wrote:

I dunno, Lloyd, I think my favorite was when he said that when the stock
market crashed in 1929, FDR got on TV to reassure everyone.

Did he REALY say that? Thats almost un-believable, I guess he
must be a product of our current education system. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Lew Hartswick wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

I dunno, Lloyd, I think my favorite was when he said that when the stock
market crashed in 1929, FDR got on TV to reassure everyone.

Did he REALY say that? Thats almost un-believable, I guess he
must be a product of our current education system. :-)

http://elections.foxnews.
com/2008/09/23/biden-slips-suggests-fdr-was-president-when-market-crashed/

Magnet give away The Medway Handyman UK diy 8 October 10th 08 02:16 PM
magnet on tv screen david wilson Electronics Repair 0 September 3rd 06 10:23 PM
mosquito magnet yourname Home Repair 8 August 5th 06 03:17 PM
Can I degauss my TV with a magnet? Nick Alexander Electronics Repair 30 April 15th 04 03:57 AM