Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - On the root causes of the Wall Street collapse

Bloomberg is the CNN of the financial world, but is far more respected
in that world than CNN ever was. Bloomberg terminals are found in in
profusion in all financial-related companies.

My wife, who is in the business, pointed these articles out to me.

I think Elliot Blair Smith got the root causes exactly right.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ah839IWTLP9s

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ax3vfya_Vtdo

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:06:07 -0400, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:
Bloomberg is the CNN of the financial world, but is far more respected
in that world than CNN ever was. Bloomberg terminals are found in in
profusion in all financial-related companies.
My wife, who is in the business, pointed these articles out to me.
I think Elliot Blair Smith got the root causes exactly right.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ah839IWTLP9s
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ax3vfya_Vtdo
Joe Gwinn

---------------
Good references. Also see
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=182363
[video clip no dial-ups]

also see
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...phA&refer=home
for discussion on how the muni bond market is being affected.
"Bazooka" Paulson's plan doesn't address this problem either.
coming soon to a municipality near you....
Unka' George [George McDuffee]
He that will not apply new remedies,
must expect new evils:
for Time is the greatest innovator: and