Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Handing Bush Your Blank Check

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:48:40 -0700, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:

Taking from the poor and giving to the rich is not the American Way.

It is if you're one of the Neo-Con Republicans.

Just stop crying about it, bow down, and worship the posterior of your
beneficent master.....the New World Order. Thank them for your
impoverishment and the destruction of your dollar. Do it without
hesitation.....or the coming police state will club you to death.

Click your heels and snap your salute.....and work yourself to death
strapped to their giant economic engine of self aggrandizement. They
need bigger yachts, better cocaine, and more expensive prostitutes.
You can survive on table scraps and police beatings.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Taking from the poor and giving to the rich is not the American Way.

It is if you're one of the Neo-Con Republicans.

Just stop crying about it, bow down, and worship the posterior of your
beneficent master.....the New World Order. Thank them for your
impoverishment and the destruction of your dollar. Do it without
hesitation.....or the coming police state will club you to death.

Click your heels and snap your salute.....and work yourself to death
strapped to their giant economic engine of self aggrandizement. They
need bigger yachts, better cocaine, and more expensive prostitutes.
You can survive on table scraps and police beatings.
Dave

So Comrade, do you write for Pravda or Izvestia?

The style is familiar

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies
and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

Don't worry, the 1st of the 3rd will handle it and get him taken care
of.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:25:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sep 22, 4:58 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
So Comrade, do you write for Pravda or Izvestia?
The style is familiar

When the below mentioned FEDERAL MILITARY UNITS are busy engaged in
"police actions" within the United States (plain and simply a
violation of the Posse Comitatus Act), I hope you still believe the
tripe that you live in a free country. I am sure you will still be
saluting as they haul you off to a FEMA camp (gulag) for your own
"safe keeping" and "reeducation".

You need to seriously educate yourself about what is really happening.

Don't worry, the 1st of the 3rd will handle it and get him taken care
of.
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/
Dave

Exactly. This is the rear guard of the banking plan to financially
destroy the US. Can't have the sheeple holding them responsible
(hanging them) for their conduct after all. Turn the military loose on
anybody who dares to be pssied off about being economically destroyed
by the New World Order crowd's evil designs and manipulations towards
those ends.

Welcome to the new dark ages.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sep 22, 4:58 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
So Comrade, do you write for Pravda or Izvestia?
The style is familiar

When the below mentioned FEDERAL MILITARY UNITS are busy engaged in
"police actions" within the United States (plain and simply a
violation of the Posse Comitatus Act), I hope you still believe the
tripe that you live in a free country. I am sure you will still be
saluting as they haul you off to a FEMA camp (gulag) for your own
"safe keeping" and "reeducation".

Sorry..we destroyed all the Fema Reeducation camps from our secret
satillites and hijacked HARRP rays.

You need to seriously educate yourself about what is really happening.

I have. I got a mental data transfer and Update on my wetware from a
Grey ships steward last Shroves Tuesday.

Don't worry, the 1st of the 3rd will handle it and get him taken care
of.
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/
Dave

Exactly. This is the rear guard of the banking plan to financially
destroy the US. Can't have the sheeple holding them responsible
(hanging them) for their conduct after all. Turn the military loose on
anybody who dares to be pssied off about being economically destroyed
by the New World Order crowd's evil designs and manipulations towards
those ends.

Welcome to the new dark ages.
Dave

When you come visiting, please stay on the path. I hate having to
change the mine field maps when I plant replacement mines.

Anyone got any good software for this?

Gunner