Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@nowhere.com is offline

Default Handing Bush Your Blank Check

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:25:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sep 22, 4:58 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
So Comrade, do you write for Pravda or Izvestia?
The style is familiar

When the below mentioned FEDERAL MILITARY UNITS are busy engaged in
"police actions" within the United States (plain and simply a
violation of the Posse Comitatus Act), I hope you still believe the
tripe that you live in a free country. I am sure you will still be
saluting as they haul you off to a FEMA camp (gulag) for your own
"safe keeping" and "reeducation".

You need to seriously educate yourself about what is really happening.

Don't worry, the 1st of the 3rd will handle it and get him taken care
of.
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/
Dave

Exactly. This is the rear guard of the banking plan to financially
destroy the US. Can't have the sheeple holding them responsible
(hanging them) for their conduct after all. Turn the military loose on
anybody who dares to be pssied off about being economically destroyed
by the New World Order crowd's evil designs and manipulations towards
those ends.

Welcome to the new dark ages.
Dave