Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Destroyed in seconds

Did anyone catch the episode of Destroyed In Seconds where they had the good
footage of the Dallas welding gas yard explosion? I saw the smaller one
when it first came out, but this one in HD on a 37" screen was awesome.
They got some great shots of those metal hulks flying hundreds of yards.
The first one was awesome. In HD on a big screen, it was much better.

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 21, 2:33 pm, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:
Did anyone catch the episode of Destroyed In Seconds where they had the good
footage of the Dallas welding gas yard explosion? I saw the smaller one
when it first came out, but this one in HD on a 37" screen was awesome.
They got some great shots of those metal hulks flying hundreds of yards.
The first one was awesome. In HD on a big screen, it was much better.

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly,
not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done."
Theodore Roosevelt 1891

Caught it, but not in HD.

Made me glad I only have 1 small bottle each of Acetylene, Oxygen, and
shielding gas.

Dave