Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Smallest man meets longest female legs

Smallest man Pingping meets a woman with longest legs Svetlana
Pankratova.

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?vi...oChannel=-9991

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus19342" wrote in message
Smallest man Pingping meets a woman with longest legs Svetlana
Pankratova.

As is getting more and more common with Iggy's posts: No metal content.

Vaughn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19342 wrote:

Smallest man Pingping meets a woman with longest legs Svetlana
Pankratova.

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?vi...oChannel=-9991

Now that's REALLY a case of a woman having legs that go all the way up
to her ass. She's not bad looking either.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-09-17, Jim Chandler wrote:
Ignoramus19342 wrote:

Smallest man Pingping meets a woman with longest legs Svetlana
Pankratova.

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?vi...oChannel=-9991

Now that's REALLY a case of a woman having legs that go all the way up
to her ass. She's not bad looking either.

That Pingping, probably, was very tempted to "look up".

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19342 wrote:

That Pingping, probably, was very tempted to "look up".

Was? I'm thinking he said, if only I could reach the promissed land

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Vaughn Simon wrote:

"Ignoramus19342" wrote in message
Smallest man Pingping meets a woman with longest legs Svetlana
Pankratova.

As is getting more and more common with Iggy's posts: No metal content.

Vaughn

And no mental content.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

"Ignoramus19342" wrote in message
Smallest man Pingping meets a woman with longest legs Svetlana
Pankratova.

As is getting more and more common with Iggy's posts: No metal content.

Vaughn

Sorry to inform you, Vaughn, but the post of group netnanny is occupied at
this time with an unknown number of subnetnannies. Should you be interested
in the position, please file the application in the usual way.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

netnanny

Didn't your mommy explain to you than name-calling is a juvenile habit?

Vaughn