Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's the Economic Stupidity, Stupid

Sid9 wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...
Jerry Kraus wrote:
On Jul 20, 1:02 am, Cliff wrote:
"It's the Economic Stupidity, Stupid"
"It's the Economic Stupidity, Stupid"
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/20/op...ml?ref=opinion
[
THE best thing to happen to John McCain was for the three network
anchors to
leave him in the dust this week while they chase Barack Obama on his
global
Lollapalooza tour. Were voters forced to actually focus on Mr. McCain's
response
to our spiraling economic crisis at home, the prospect of his ascension
to the
Oval Office could set off a panic that would make the IndyMac Bank bust
in
Pasadena look as merry as the Rose Bowl.
]
I really don't think McCain has a prayer in this election. Aside from
the right-wing loons, rational people see a need for fundamental
change: a better distriubtion of wealth, less focus on the military-
industrial complex -- yes, I know right-wing loons, you don't know
what that is! -- socialized medicine, investment in new
technologies. Obama looks more likely to provide that.

He sure is. Especially if the change you are looking for a mumbling,
stumbling idiot.

Let's see:

France loves him! The last US citizen they loved was Jerry Lewis,
who was a world class stumblebm.

200,000 Germans would vote for him. The Germans voted Hitler into
power and we all know how that turned out.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.

McCain turns desperate early...starts negative campaigning before the
convention!

It's not negative campaigning if it's the truth.
McCain has actually been way too nice to Obama.
I sure hope he gets over that and starts calling a spade a spade before
November. (pun not intentional, but hey, it works
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RB" wrote: (clip) I sure hope he gets over that and starts calling a spade
a spade before
November. (pun not intentional, but hey, it works

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If I had discovered an unintentional pun like that in something I wrote, I
would have reworded it--not boasted about it. But I'm glad you left it in,
because it helps us see you for what you are.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:56:19 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"RB" wrote: (clip) I sure hope he gets over that and starts calling a spade
a spade before
November. (pun not intentional, but hey, it works

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If I had discovered an unintentional pun like that in something I wrote, I
would have reworded it--not boasted about it. But I'm glad you left it in,
because it helps us see you for what you are.

And what might that be Leo? A man with a sense of humor?

Damned shame you missed the humor handout that day.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RB" wrote: (clip) I sure hope he gets over that and starts calling a
spade
a spade before
November. (pun not intentional, but hey, it works

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If I had discovered an unintentional pun like that in something I wrote, I
would have reworded it--not boasted about it. But I'm glad you left it
in,
because it helps us see you for what you are.

And what might that be Leo? A man with a sense of humor?

Damned shame you missed the humor handout that day.

Gunner

'Got some good n****r jokes to go with that one, Gunner? Check your
collection. Sing us a few bars of "Colored Spade" from "Hair."

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"RB" wrote: (clip) I sure hope he gets over that and starts
calling a spade
a spade before
November. (pun not intentional, but hey, it works
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If I had discovered an unintentional pun like that in something I
wrote, I would have reworded it--not boasted about it. But I'm
glad you left it in,
because it helps us see you for what you are.

And what might that be Leo? A man with a sense of humor?

Damned shame you missed the humor handout that day.

Gunner

'Got some good n****r jokes to go with that one, Gunner? Check your
collection. Sing us a few bars of "Colored Spade" from "Hair."

Wait for it Ed.
I'm sure it's coming or at the least, I'll be surprised if it doesn't.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 03:49:35 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

wrote:

"RB" wrote: (clip) I sure hope he gets over that and starts
calling a spade
a spade before
November. (pun not intentional, but hey, it works
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If I had discovered an unintentional pun like that in something I
wrote, I would have reworded it--not boasted about it. But I'm
glad you left it in,
because it helps us see you for what you are.

And what might that be Leo? A man with a sense of humor?

Damned shame you missed the humor handout that day.

Gunner

'Got some good n****r jokes to go with that one, Gunner? Check your
collection. Sing us a few bars of "Colored Spade" from "Hair."

Wait for it Ed.
I'm sure it's coming or at the least, I'll be surprised if it doesn't.

Honestly Johnny...do you really think Im a racist? Or is this some
gig you are playing on Usenet?

Gunner