Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lathe Goodell Pratt 3.5 by 18"

Lathe Goodell Pratt 3.5 by 18"
Toolsmith Greenfield Mass
Its in very decent condition with 3 jaw .My three jaw looks more
substantial (overall larger)
the lathe still has a lot of original paint
just like the picture in this page except mine has a center and no
jacobs
http://www.lathes.co.uk/goodell-pratt/index.html
Are there any old tool lovers out here.
that cant live without this beautiful beast .
Located brooklyn .
Any recommendations
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

dancearoundny wrote:
Lathe Goodell Pratt 3.5 by 18"
Toolsmith Greenfield Mass
Its in very decent condition with 3 jaw .My three jaw looks more
substantial (overall larger)
the lathe still has a lot of original paint
just like the picture in this page except mine has a center and no
jacobs
http://www.lathes.co.uk/goodell-pratt/index.html
Are there any old tool lovers out here.
that cant live without this beautiful beast .
Located brooklyn .
Any recommendations

Are you offering it for sale?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I haven't gotten a reply to an email I sent yesterday.

I'm interested in purchasing this lathe if the seller is interested in
packing it carefully and shipping it by FedEx or Postal Service (to
Pennsylvania).

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html