Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Engineers guide to cats

http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat

That was good. I sent it to my katz lovin' ex wife.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 24, 4:15*am, Gunner wrote:
http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat

Hey, Gunner, Google been in touch with you yet? Just curious.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:53:27 -0700 (PDT), Jerry Kraus
wrote:

On Jul 24, 4:15*am, Gunner wrote:
http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat

Hey, Gunner, Google been in touch with you yet? Just curious.

Hey Jerry, seen any short haired individuals wandering around your
neighborhood? Probably not..they generally arent seen until its too
late, if then.

Now what does Google want from me?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:53:20 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Gunner wrote:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat

Too bad they didn't share the anti-grav techniques we all know have
been developed using a cat strapped to a slice of buttered bread. I'd
like to see engineering statistics and performance models for various
cat types.

That was good. I sent it to my katz lovin' ex wife.

I met a divorcee at my sister's house who calls her ex husband a
wasband (pronunciation: wuz'-bund). I like it! Hmm, what new name
can you guys call your ex-wives?...

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat

Too bad they didn't share the anti-grav techniques we all know have
been developed using a cat strapped to a slice of buttered bread. I'd
like to see engineering statistics and performance models for various
cat types.

That was good. I sent it to my katz lovin' ex wife.

I met a divorcee at my sister's house who calls her ex husband a
wasband (pronunciation: wuz'-bund). I like it! Hmm, what new name
can you guys call your ex-wives?...

is "****" already taken?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat

Too bad they didn't share the anti-grav techniques we all know have
been developed using a cat strapped to a slice of buttered bread. I'd
like to see engineering statistics and performance models for various
cat types.

That was good. I sent it to my katz lovin' ex wife.

I met a divorcee at my sister's house who calls her ex husband a
wasband (pronunciation: wuz'-bund). I like it! Hmm, what new name
can you guys call your ex-wives?...

is "****" already taken?

choke Dammit Gunner! LOL
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:22:47 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

wrote:

I met a divorcee at my sister's house who calls her ex husband a
wasband (pronunciation: wuz'-bund). I like it! Hmm, what new name
can you guys call your ex-wives?...

is "****" already taken?

I'm sure it is, and quite often at that.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

I met a divorcee at my sister's house who calls her ex husband a
wasband (pronunciation: wuz'-bund). I like it! Hmm, what new name
can you guys call your ex-wives?...

Fired.