Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Engineers guide to cats

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:53:20 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Gunner wrote:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/engineercat

Too bad they didn't share the anti-grav techniques we all know have
been developed using a cat strapped to a slice of buttered bread. I'd
like to see engineering statistics and performance models for various
cat types.

That was good. I sent it to my katz lovin' ex wife.

I met a divorcee at my sister's house who calls her ex husband a
wasband (pronunciation: wuz'-bund). I like it! Hmm, what new name
can you guys call your ex-wives?...

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)