Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welding Classes Soutern New England

Was curising by the local ABCO dealer today and they were having a
show and tell in the parking lot. WHOA free hot dogs! Swung in and
looked over the Miller, Lincoln, Lennox and othr displays. Chatted
with the ABCO rep and asked about training classes. Turn out they
have a training center in Middletown CT. I am currently taking a
Universit of Phoenix class but will check into the welding class soon.
Time to get the Miller Econotig up and running. I bought it don't
remember when at Oshkosh at the EAA conventino some years back and
really want to get it running.

I have been pecking around but haven't found a class at a vo tech or
community college in my area.

Here is a link to the ABCO webpage about the training classes.

http://www.abcodelivers.com/training_center.shtml

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Technical High School
Danielson, CT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Errol Groff wrote:

Was curising by the local ABCO dealer today and they were having a
show and tell in the parking lot. WHOA free hot dogs! Swung in and
looked over the Miller, Lincoln, Lennox and othr displays. Chatted
with the ABCO rep and asked about training classes. Turn out they
have a training center in Middletown CT. I am currently taking a
Universit of Phoenix class but will check into the welding class soon.
Time to get the Miller Econotig up and running. I bought it don't
remember when at Oshkosh at the EAA conventino some years back and
really want to get it running.

I have been pecking around but haven't found a class at a vo tech or
community college in my area.

Cheeney Tech in Manchester doesn't have the evening welding classes
anymore?

Here is a link to the ABCO webpage about the training classes.

http://www.abcodelivers.com/training_center.shtml

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Technical High School
Danielson, CT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:28:36 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Errol Groff wrote:

[...]

Don't know but I can call there tomorrow and check.

Errol
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Errol Groff wrote:

[...]

http://www.cttech.org/CHENEY/adult-ed/apprentice.htm

A2102 Welding 2 Cullen

Same instructor as when I took the class some years ago, good guy. Good
way to fill an evening each week in the CT winter since there isn't much
else to do in CT.

ENGLAND-UKRAINE www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua UK diy 6 February 26th 06 10:15 AM
england Graeme :\) Woodturning 1 October 3rd 05 01:23 PM
Austin Community College welding classes Emmo Metalworking 7 August 11th 05 04:51 PM
Spring Quarter Seattle Area Welding classes Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 0 March 24th 05 06:30 PM
Trip to England S S Law NH Woodturning 1 September 14th 04 01:25 PM