Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mustang gets 110 mpg.

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 23:33:14 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:21:10 -0700, "azotic" wrote:

clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote in message

He can CLAIM anything. Let's see him PROVE it.

He is waiting for his pattents to be granted.

Big Grin

Best Regards
Tom.

With the way things have been going at the US patent office lately,
he's liable to get a patent on the WHEEL, for cryin' out loud.

I'm sorry, but some fella named Al Gore currently holds that one.

Steve

So you DO know what I mean. The American Patent system is a FARCE -
and the rest of the world just follows along like a flea on the dog's
hind end.