Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Russian scrap metal press machine

http://16k20.ru/video-rol/video1.wmv

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--

I wonder if Drew Peterson has one of them iggy?

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 23:56:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus11230 quickly quoth:

http://16k20.ru/video-rol/video1.wmv

Hey, it's painted Grizzly Green! Cool toy. Got one yet, Ig?

--
Jewish Zen:
Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated, already?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-07-07, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 23:56:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus11230 quickly quoth:

http://16k20.ru/video-rol/video1.wmv

Hey, it's painted Grizzly Green! Cool toy. Got one yet, Ig?

they paint almost everything in this color.

Would be cool to have this one to compact my Bridgeport and drill
press made chips.

Right now I just toss them into trash.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

This Russian chip compactor is being operated by Asians, and has Asian
nomenclature...

"Ignoramus11230" wrote in message
http://16k20.ru/video-rol/video1.wmv

--
Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their
inattention

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon" wrote in
message news:PAsck.812$4a3.82@trnddc04...
This Russian chip compactor is being operated
by Asians, and has Asian nomenclature...

Maybe it's southeast Russia. Neat machine, I
wonder where I could get one? Looks
like a manufactured (rather than shop built)
machine. There is another one in the background
to the left.

Lathe/drill turnings have always been "giveaway"
scrap. Stuff is so light it burns off in the
oven when they try to melt it. My old vertical
boring mill produced around 1500 lbs per day,
so turning it into saleable scrap would pay for
the machine in short order.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon wrote:
This Russian chip compactor is being operated by Asians, and has Asian
nomenclature...

That is weird. It's not possible for russians to sell a machine to the
chinese, where a video was made.

It must be actors, or computer graphics.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus11230" wrote in message
http://16k20.ru/video-rol/video1.wmv

--
Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their

inattention
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

We got one of these. They work great

http://www.libertymachinery.com/puckmaster_pellet.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"JockoBailey" wrote in message

"Ignoramus11230" wrote in message
http://16k20.ru/video-rol/video1.wmv

--
Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their

inattention
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

We got one of these. They work great

http://www.libertymachinery.com/puckmaster_pellet.html

I mean this one

http://www.puckmaster.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus11230 wrote:
http://16k20.ru/video-rol/video1.wmv

The machine is impressive.

The cart load of swarf is even more so.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

BillM wrote:
"Jon" wrote in
message news:PAsck.812$4a3.82@trnddc04...
This Russian chip compactor is being operated
by Asians, and has Asian nomenclature...

Maybe it's southeast Russia. Neat machine, I
wonder where I could get one? Looks
like a manufactured (rather than shop built)
machine. There is another one in the background
to the left.

Lathe/drill turnings have always been "giveaway"
scrap. Stuff is so light it burns off in the
oven when they try to melt it. My old vertical
boring mill produced around 1500 lbs per day,
so turning it into saleable scrap would pay for
the machine in short order.

I've seen a US website recently where they compact soda cans (same
problem) down to an extruded, 3" diameter bar which then melts nicely,
with loss around 5-10%.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:00:44 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:
snip
That is weird. It's not possible for russians to sell a machine to the
chinese, where a video was made.

snip
============
Why not?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:49:28 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"JockoBailey" quickly quoth:

We got one of these. They work great

http://www.libertymachinery.com/puckmaster_pellet.html

The link got hung up on this one. I'm glad you reposted.

I mean this one

http://www.puckmaster.com/

Kinda like a rabbit, always putting out pellets...

VIRTUE...is its own punishment