Default Russian sleep machine availability ???

The Russians used to have an electronic machine

that produced sleep in people thru radio waves called

the LIDA. Does anyone have an idea where I could buy

one nowadays ??? Any ideas on this would be helpfull.

Thanks.

morgul the friendly drelb

Try C-SPAN

NSM

wrote in message
oups.com...

The Russians used to have an electronic machine

that produced sleep in people thru radio waves called

the LIDA. Does anyone have an idea where I could buy

one nowadays ??? Any ideas on this would be helpfull.

Thanks.

Buy any video that offers to teach some computer skill. I've never seen one
I stayed awake throughout.

Ken Weitzel

NSM wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

The Russians used to have an electronic machine

that produced sleep in people thru radio waves called

the LIDA. Does anyone have an idea where I could buy

one nowadays ??? Any ideas on this would be helpfull.

Thanks.

Buy any video that offers to teach some computer skill. I've never seen one
I stayed awake throughout.

Hi...

Or survive to my age; try to stay awake to watch the news

Seriously though, I have somewhat faded memories of that
machine he's talking about, and don't think it had anything
at all to do with sleep (as in get a good nights sleep)

Think it was Russian experimentation at mind control, a sort
of electronic hypnosis that put (or tried to put) people into
a sort of hypnotic state where they'd be super receptive to
suggestion. Kinda made them zombies.

I'd stay as far away as I could..

Ken