Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Banning Cell Phones and Driving

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

About %(%*#& time...I am getting real tired of dodging the idiots who
think they can do both at the same time.

Hell, today I had to do full effort braking because some ftard in a truck saw a line of
cars coming off the interstate and pulled right out in front of my 2500# car. If I had
been playing with my cell I might have collected him but who's fault would it have been?

Wes