Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting homemade compressor

Goes kind of further than one might think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/140-GAL-homemade...QQcmdZViewItem

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus5512 wrote:

Goes kind of further than one might think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/140-GAL-homemade...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm not getting near a home made 140gal pressure vessel with rust on the outside. Shows a
general lack of maintenance.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-06-27, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus5512 wrote:

Goes kind of further than one might think.

[better link than my original]

I'm not getting near a home made 140gal pressure vessel with rust on the outside. Shows a
general lack of maintenance.

This compressor would make a good Halloween prop.

But, if the walls are really 7/16 inch, and welded not so badly, it
would be a while before they rust through.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/