Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Continental f163 engine manual?

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 02:24:37 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Anyone have a manual for a Continental f163, in ebook form?

I downloaded the user manual from Lincoln, but couldn't find Herc
manuals online. Conti is probably the same. sigh

Check with Manual Warehouse Plus on eBay.

If not, they're $33 in print:
http://www.ssbtractor.com/tractor_ma...163%20 L-Head

http://www.ytmag.com/store/manuals/cengman1.htm $30

You might check manual prices here, too:
http://www.wisconsinmotorscanada.ca/...ldkitf163.html

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren