Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT...Wuzzup with Modeleng list

Anybody know wuzzup with Modeleng list? No email from there in over
24 hours!! Just me, or what?????

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-06-19, Brian Lawson wrote:

Anybody know wuzzup with Modeleng list? No email from there in over
24 hours!! Just me, or what?????

I'm getting the same behavior. Not sure what has happened.
Maybe a thunderstorm took out the server. I know that we were out of
power for 24 hours (not counting about five hours while we were finally
asleep) a couple of weeks ago. I forget where Russ lives -- otherwise
we could look up weather over the period in question.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-06-19, Brian Lawson wrote:

Anybody know wuzzup with Modeleng list? No email from there in over
24 hours!! Just me, or what?????

I'm getting the same behavior. Not sure what has happened.
Maybe a thunderstorm took out the server. I know that we were out of
power for 24 hours (not counting about five hours while we were finally
asleep) a couple of weeks ago. I forget where Russ lives -- otherwise
we could look up weather over the period in question.

Good Luck,
DoN.

He's a neighbor (about a mile away in the city) and no power
outages I'm aware of.
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-06-19, Brian Lawson wrote:

Anybody know wuzzup with Modeleng list? No email from there in over
24 hours!! Just me, or what?????

I'm getting the same behavior. Not sure what has happened.
Maybe a thunderstorm took out the server. I know that we were out of
power for 24 hours (not counting about five hours while we were finally
asleep) a couple of weeks ago. I forget where Russ lives -- otherwise
we could look up weather over the period in question.

[ ... ]

He's a neighbor (about a mile away in the city) and no power
outages I'm aware of.

He's back on line -- came in probably while I was posting my
reply last night. :-)

Mostly, just everyone was busy in one way or another, and thus
not posting. :-)

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564