Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mist Sprayer Inlet Pressure

I just got a generic mist sprayer from Wholesale Tool. It doesn't
specify the pressure going to the sprayer. I could play around and
just find the minimum that works, but the voice of experience is often
helpful. What's a good working pressure for this orange plastic tank
device?

http://www.wttool.com/product-exec/p...Coolant_System

Also, the center tube in the nozzle is bent at a 45º angle which makes
it point to the wall of the surrounding metal shroud which contains
the air stream. Is that the way it's supposed to look or is my nozzle
bent?

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

GeoLane at PTD dot NET wrote:
I just got a generic mist sprayer from Wholesale Tool. It doesn't
specify the pressure going to the sprayer. I could play around and
just find the minimum that works, but the voice of experience is often
helpful. What's a good working pressure for this orange plastic tank
device?

http://www.wttool.com/product-exec/p...Coolant_System

Also, the center tube in the nozzle is bent at a 45º angle which makes
it point to the wall of the surrounding metal shroud which contains
the air stream. Is that the way it's supposed to look or is my nozzle
bent?

You aren't getting much help, and I can't help either.
But the system looks interesting.

I hope you will post a report on it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Usually it is about 45 PSI.

On 2008-06-13, RB wrote:
GeoLane at PTD dot NET wrote:
I just got a generic mist sprayer from Wholesale Tool. It doesn't
specify the pressure going to the sprayer. I could play around and
just find the minimum that works, but the voice of experience is often
helpful. What's a good working pressure for this orange plastic tank
device?

http://www.wttool.com/product-exec/p...Coolant_System

Also, the center tube in the nozzle is bent at a 45 angle which makes
it point to the wall of the surrounding metal shroud which contains
the air stream. Is that the way it's supposed to look or is my nozzle
bent?

You aren't getting much help, and I can't help either.
But the system looks interesting.

I hope you will post a report on it.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-06-13, RB wrote:
GeoLane at PTD dot NET wrote:
I just got a generic mist sprayer from Wholesale Tool. It doesn't
specify the pressure going to the sprayer. I could play around and
just find the minimum that works, but the voice of experience is often
helpful. What's a good working pressure for this orange plastic tank
device?

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:51:40 -0500, Ignoramus29659
lid wrote:

Usually it is about 45 PSI.

Thanks Iggy.

RWL