Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NAMES Photos

Photos from the recent NAMES show are up at:

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2008/north_a...ngineering.htm

Processing of video clips will begin tonight and will be added as soon
as possible. In addition I am looking forward receiving photos from
some of our other members who attended the show and will, of course,
post them as they are received.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Robert Swinney" wrote:

Thanks for the pix, Errol ! It was good to see you at NAMES and share a bit of conversation. I did
not see anyone else that posts on RCM. That could probably be my own fault as I did not wear a name
tag. I did see Brian Lawson at a distance but he got away through the crowd before I could catch
him.

Well, I managed to meet Errol finally. Wished I had managed to run into you
or Brian but, hey, it is a start!. It was cool seeing Errol pass out
machined whistles to a couple of kids while we were talking.

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2008/DSC03548.jpg

I don't know how I missed that one. I really wish I had got a picture of
it. Well, I've got yours Errol, thanks

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2008/DSC03548.jpg

At last, a photo of the rare, endangered 'Steam Engine Tree'!

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:53:03 GMT, Errol Groff
wrote:

Photos from the recent NAMES show are up at:

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2008/north_a...ngineering.htm

Processing of video clips will begin tonight and will be added as soon
as possible. In addition I am looking forward receiving photos from
some of our other members who attended the show and will, of course,
post them as they are received.

The video clips are complete and up on the web page. Thanks for your
patience.

Errol Groff

See you at NAMES??? Brian Lawson Metalworking 3 April 13th 08 07:58 PM
Fly Names Da UK diy 0 January 31st 07 12:21 PM
NAMES 2006 Photos Errol Groff Metalworking 1 April 28th 06 02:43 PM