Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default NAMES Photos

"Robert Swinney" wrote:

Thanks for the pix, Errol ! It was good to see you at NAMES and share a bit of conversation. I did
not see anyone else that posts on RCM. That could probably be my own fault as I did not wear a name
tag. I did see Brian Lawson at a distance but he got away through the crowd before I could catch
him.

Well, I managed to meet Errol finally. Wished I had managed to run into you
or Brian but, hey, it is a start!. It was cool seeing Errol pass out
machined whistles to a couple of kids while we were talking.

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2008/DSC03548.jpg

I don't know how I missed that one. I really wish I had got a picture of
it. Well, I've got yours Errol, thanks

Wes