Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finding a good sales rep?

We are a Small and new Machine shop in Central Virginia. I would like
help on two things.
First, How do you go about getting work from companies? It seems that
they have their shops they work with and are content with them.
Second, How you go about finding a good sales rep for a small shop
with 3 people in it? We have some nice equipment; Two Fanuc Wire
machines; Hansvedt Ram EDM, Two ProtoTracks and a new 14 tool CNC.
We have the talent but finding the work is the problem.
Andy suggestions or even work would be helpful.