Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default Finding a good sales rep?

wrote in message
We are a Small and new Machine shop in Central Virginia. I would like
help on two things.
First, How do you go about getting work from companies? It seems that
they have their shops they work with and are content with them.
Second, How you go about finding a good sales rep for a small shop
with 3 people in it? We have some nice equipment; Two Fanuc Wire
machines; Hansvedt Ram EDM, Two ProtoTracks and a new 14 tool CNC.
We have the talent but finding the work is the problem.
Andy suggestions or even work would be helpful.

I have heard great things about http://www.mfgquote.com/ but have not used
them. Our product is somewhat incompatible... But a machine shop nearby
swears by them.

As for finding a sales rep... Do you have a web site? Literautre?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244