Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Bruce

Bruce, I need a 15hp motor, frame 254T

I need a used one for a friends grinder

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:38:26 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Bruce, I need a 15hp motor, frame 254T

I need a used one for a friends grinder

Now THAT is a grinder.

How many dollars-per-hour will that cost to run at Californicated
electricity prices?

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:38:26 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Bruce, I need a 15hp motor, frame 254T

I need a used one for a friends grinder

Now THAT is a grinder.

How many dollars-per-hour will that cost to run at Californicated
electricity prices?

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.

If that's not a slipped decimal point I'm real glad to be this far away

Richard
(hiding)
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:38:26 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

Bruce, I need a 15hp motor, frame 254T
I need a used one for a friends grinder

Hmmm. I don't have hardly any around, just a few NOS 1/3 - 1/2 Hp
AC condenser fan motors. Call around to the Usual Suspects - Bernards
Brothers, Apex Surplus.

Howzabout taking what they have and getting it rewound? 15 Hp is
just big enough where that pays off.

The Boss keeps getting "Electrical Advertiser" and other such
directed ad magazines. But I can't vouch for any of the companies in
there, we don't deal with 'em.

-- Bruce --

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

Bruce, I need a 15hp motor, frame 254T

I need a used one for a friends grinder

Gunner

Just what make and model is this for? We scrapped a cinci plunge last
month.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:35:30 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Bruce, I need a 15hp motor, frame 254T

I need a used one for a friends grinder

Gunner

Just what make and model is this for? We scrapped a cinci plunge last
month.

Wes

I dont know, but I can call and find out.

Gunner

PING------Bruce Bergman Harold and Susan Vordos Metalworking 6 May 15th 06 10:07 PM
Ping Bruce..electrical Gunner Metalworking 9 March 1st 06 03:13 AM
Ping: Bruce Barnett Ed Ahern Woodworking 2 January 3rd 06 08:26 PM
Ping-Bruce Gunner Asch Metalworking 1 November 13th 05 07:20 PM
PING: Bruce L. Bergman Harold and Susan Vordos Metalworking 7 March 12th 05 02:31 PM