Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Valve Grinder

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:12:30 -0500, "vinny"
wrote:

"Protagonist" wrote in message
Black Dragon wrote:
This thing is a blast from the past but I have no idea how far back. I'm
guessing mid 1950's, as are some friends, but we would like to narrow it
down closer if possible.

http://bdhi.ath.cx/images/vg1.jpg
http://bdhi.ath.cx/images/vg2.jpg
http://bdhi.ath.cx/images/vg3.jpg
http://bdhi.ath.cx/images/vg4.jpg
http://bdhi.ath.cx/images/vg5.jpg
http://bdhi.ath.cx/images/vg6.jpg

Yes, it's in working condition and beats using a whirlygig on a surface
grinder.

What's a dedicated valve grinder for?
Do you rebuild engines?
JS

Id love to own that thing. Bad part is nobody grinds valves anymore. their
like brake rotors, for 10 bucks you can get a brand new one thats ground
already. cheaper than cleaning and grinding old ones seems.

Couple years ago I was offered a brake relining station - drill, rivet
and grind to shape, basically take it away. not having use or space
for it, I declined. When the property was sold, it was still standing
there outside the shop. Now I keep dreaming up uses for it.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

valve grinder for sale [email protected] Metalworking 7 February 6th 08 09:17 PM
Valve Grinder Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 January 26th 08 04:02 AM
Valve,butterfly valve,ball valve,check valve,globe valve [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 14th 06 09:23 AM