Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default valve grinder for sale

I seen the topic on the valve grinder, I have one I would love to sell
if anyone is interested. I had to buy it to get some other equipment I
wanted and have no intention of using it (dont know how either) If
anyone is interested please let me know and I will go out to the shop
tomm and get the info off it, also has a valve seat grinding tool
(think thats what it is, looks like a drill motor kind of) thanks,
Craig
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 27, 5:25*pm, Terry Coombs wrote:
wrote:
I seen the topic on the valve grinder, I have one I would love to sell
if anyone is interested. I had to buy it to get some other equipment I
wanted and have no intention of using it (dont know how either) If
anyone is interested please let me know and I will go out to the shop
tomm and get the info off it, also has a valve seat grinding tool
(think thats what it is, looks like a drill motor kind of) thanks,
* * * * * * * *Craig

Please send me pics of the seat grinder . I'm very interested in one ...
most any gearhead biker would be .
--
* *Snag

I will try to get pics with my daughters digital camera, hopefully I
can figure out how to post them. I have the info on the grinder:
Kwik-Way valve facing machine with K.O.Lee seat
grinding tool, it has different arbors and stones with it and also
some spring compressors. I will try to get pics tomm.
Craig
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Assuming it's all there , that is driver , arbors , stones , guide pins
, and stone dresser , these are worth at least a couple hundred . I'm
eagerly awaiting a report ...
--
* *Snag , the gearhead biker and (total!)tool slut- Hide quoted text -

Trying to get the pictures, thought I had them and my daughter tried

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

No great big hurry , I don't have any motors to rework right now .
--
Snag
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

* *Snag- Hide quoted text -

I emailed you the pics, couldnt figure out how to put them on this
site, Im sure Im missing something. If its not a problem could you
post them here for me incase anyone else is interested? Thanks,
Craig
ps I dont know if it showed up or not, but in the one picture you
should be able to see the flat leather drive belt laying on the stand,
it is broken, but Im told by a local shop that it is available from
McMaster Carr, never looked cause I had no intention of using it.

Valve Grinder Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 January 26th 08 05:02 AM
Ball Valve,Needle Valve,Snubber,Gauge Cock Sale on good price valvetom Home Repair 0 November 27th 06 06:51 PM
Brass Ball Valve,Gas Valve,Needle Valve,Angle Valve Sale on good price valvetom Home Repair 0 November 27th 06 06:48 PM
Valve,Butterfly valve,Globe valve,Check valve,Ball valve,Plug valve,Marine valve,Gate valve,Flow control valve [email protected] UK diy 1 April 17th 06 10:29 AM