Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Auction Alert

Weedsport, NY- near Syracuse.
Small machine shop hanging it up:
http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/379506.html
I'll be wearing a TORO cap- bid against me at your peril g.

-Carl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wish it were close to me. Let me know what the CHNC brings. I've been
watching for a second machine to serve as a donor.

I see there is a Cinci 3 vertical mill. Most rigid mill I ever used. If
you've got the room and a way to move it, I bet it goes for cheap. Industry
don't want it and too big for most HSM types.

Have fun at the auction

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 16, 9:11 am, "Carl Byrns" wrote:
Weedsport, NY- near Syracuse.
Small machine shop hanging it up:http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/379506.html
I'll be wearing a TORO cap- bid against me at your peril g.

-Carl

I promise I will be careful not to out bid you.

Paul in Central Oregon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-16, wrote:
On Jan 16, 9:11 am, "Carl Byrns" wrote:
Weedsport, NY- near Syracuse.
Small machine shop hanging it up:
http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/379506.html
I'll be wearing a TORO cap- bid against me at your peril g.

-Carl

I promise I will be careful not to out bid you.

Perhaps just bid him up until you know that he is about to drop
out? :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

New free auction website to auction off your work. Lenny C Woodworking 1 March 7th 06 01:46 AM
Program Alert Lou Newell Woodworking 5 February 24th 05 10:56 PM
auction alert: large antique steam engine ManyClarks Metalworking 2 August 11th 03 11:01 PM