Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Miller Dialarc in Chicagoland

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/540245007.html

not mine. I am just passing it along. These are single
phase. Indestructible etc.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:20:51 -0600, Ignoramus25819
wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/540245007.html

not mine. I am just passing it along. These are single
phase. Indestructible etc.

Damned fine welder. Mine lives under the welding table and is used
alll the time when Im using stick. Mine also has 75' leads so I can
weld almost anywhere in the back yard

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/540245007.html

not mine. I am just passing it along. These are single
phase. Indestructible etc.

Damned fine welder. Mine lives under the welding table and is used
alll the time when Im using stick. Mine also has 75' leads so I can
weld almost anywhere in the back yard

Gunner

Price is not unreasonable, I sold a similar dialarg (with TIG torch
though) for $700 recently.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/540245007.html

not mine. I am just passing it along. These are single
phase. Indestructible etc.

Damned fine welder. Mine lives under the welding table and is used
alll the time when Im using stick. Mine also has 75' leads so I can
weld almost anywhere in the back yard

Gunner

Price is not unreasonable, I sold a similar dialarg (with TIG torch
though) for $700 recently.

Yours was the Dialarc 250HF if I recall. I have one of those as well,
on loan to a local machine shop. Mine is labled Bumblebee IRRC. Canary
yellow and white.

Gunner