Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS -- Miller Dialarc HF with everything

includes tank, torch, pedal, base, etc etc.

Price is $900.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:49:41 -0600, Ignoramus10223
wrote:

includes tank, torch, pedal, base, etc etc.

Price is $900.

Water-cooled torch and water cooler? Wheels? What size tank?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

includes tank, torch, pedal, base, etc etc.

Price is $900.

Water-cooled torch and water cooler? Wheels? What size tank?

I forgot to say that there is a cooler also. No wheels, but you can
weld them to the base. (base is made of angle iron).

Picture is here

http://www.winternitzonline.com/auct...s=1&wopt=photo

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

Water-cooled torch and water cooler? Â*Wheels? Â*What size tank?

To get a *real* picture, click he
http://www.winternitzonline.com/auctiondetails.php?id=28146

Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
http://www.yadro.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Nick Mueller" wrote in message
Don Foreman wrote:

Water-cooled torch and water cooler? Wheels? What size tank?

To get a *real* picture, click he
http://www.winternitzonline.com/auctiondetails.php?id=28146

Nick

And your point is ......................

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

includes tank, torch, pedal, base, etc etc.

Price is $900.

Fair price.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

includes tank, torch, pedal, base, etc etc.

Price is $900.

Fair price.

Thanks. It also includes the torch cooler with pump and tank and so
on. It is a very complete package.

It is spoken for, and will be picked up right at the auction site, so
I gave that guy a further, very generous discount. (he lost bidding to
me and regretted not bidding more, he is a very good person, as it
usually happens)

My philosophy is that I would rather make $100 without getting my ass
out of the chair, than $300 if I have to move a 500 lbs welder around
and store it etc.

The main rationale behind this approach, besides laziness, is that I
can make more money while sitting in the chair, but I cannot make
money while dragging welders around` and especially storing them.

Now, if anyone wants a very nice, small footprint 5 kVa industrial
spot welder, let me know. It is as cute as a 19 year old girl.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/485114650.html

As you can see, very small footprint. Uses about 21 amp at 230 volts.

MILLER DIALARC or Lincoln equivalent DEAD OR ALIVE knowone Metalworking 14 March 4th 06 07:05 PM
Miller Syncrowave knowone Metalworking 12 February 25th 06 02:16 PM
FA: Miller Maxstar 140 Keith Marshall Metalworking 0 March 26th 05 04:35 AM
Miller 210 cart chunk Metalworking 17 March 6th 05 05:08 AM
Just got a used Miller XMT 300. What's needed for TIG? Thomas Kendrick Metalworking 6 July 16th 03 12:00 PM