Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alva F Allen BT2 2 Ton Punch Press

Hoping for a long shot here. I am rebuilding a little Allen BT2 punch press
and found that one of the bearing caps is broken. Split right through the
mounting and grease zert holes. Will I need to carve it from a block or
might someone have some parts for one? Suggestions for making one also much
appreciated. Thanks.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alva F Allen BT2 2 Ton Punch Press - HELP NEEDED

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
Hoping for a long shot here. I am rebuilding a little Allen BT2 punch
press and found that one of the bearing caps is broken. Split right
through the mounting and grease zert holes. Will I need to carve it from
a block or might someone have some parts for one? Suggestions for making
one also much appreciated. Thanks.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

$100 for a old 1/2 HP punch press Ignoramus9581 Metalworking 42 September 29th 07 08:08 AM
allen aleen123 Home Repair 5 November 18th 06 12:14 PM
punch press 101 Karl Townsend Metalworking 39 April 10th 06 05:28 PM
FA: Rotex 18 Station Turret Punch, Pexto 36" Jump Shear, Drill Press, Marty Escarcega Metalworking 7 February 6th 06 08:05 PM
FA: rotary punch press and manual punch press John Metalworking 1 January 2nd 06 08:54 AM