Posted to alt.home.repair

Default allen

what brand breakers will work in a bryant breaker box
Posted to alt.home.repair

aleen123 wrote:
what brand breakers will work in a bryant breaker box

Uh.....Bryant...Let me know if I got it right!!

Rich

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Cutler-Hammer BR, Murray, GE, Silvania, Square D Homeline,ITE, Westinghouse,
and probably a slew of others I can't think of at this moment

"aleen123" wrote in message
news:f8d9bea000c92b1e33ab729f914d508e@homerepairli ve.com...
what brand breakers will work in a bryant breaker box

Posted to alt.home.repair

remove a sample breaker and take along when you go shopping, buy a
couple spares for emergencies

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "RBM" rbm2(remove this)
@optonline.net ("RBM" rbm2(remove ) says...
Cutler-Hammer BR, Murray, GE, Silvania, Square D Homeline,ITE, Westinghouse,
and probably a slew of others I can't think of at this moment

Siemens. Square D is not compatible. I'm not sure about Cutler-Hammer.

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

"Square D Homeline" is about the most compatible breaker on the market, and
"Cutler-Hammer BR", well C-H bought Bryant and now markets their panels and
breakers as "BR". All of these manufacturers also make breaker models that
won't work in a Bryant panel

.. .

"aleen123" wrote in message
news:f8d9bea000c92b1e33ab729f914d508e@homerepairli ve.com...
what brand breakers will work in a bryant breaker box

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.

Broken allen wrench removal Wayne Metalworking 7 April 13th 06 09:27 PM
allen key heads for a screw gun? Scramblur Woodworking 9 March 4th 05 02:25 PM
Long Allen Keys Kevin Rayner UK diy 9 September 13th 04 08:07 PM
Advice to remove a "threaded" allen key screw Dan Gravell UK diy 25 April 1st 04 09:45 PM