Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machinery's Handbook 27th Ed.

I just bought this and it did not include the CDrom I wanted to install it
on my laptop in the shop so I don't trash the book. I can't return it to buy
the upgrade from Industrial Press.
Would anyone be interested in selling a legit copy or original of the
CD-Rom?

Respects,

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rob - buy a CD.

I have book 25 and CD IIRC 26. My 16 never heard of a computer or CD.
Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/