Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Did you read about Islam from it,s original sources?
Is the information about Islam that published at International Media
is correct ?

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :

WHAT IS ISLAM?

http://www.saaid.net/islam/4.htm
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.thetruereligion.org
http://www.it-is-truth.org
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.plaintruth.org
http://english.islamway.com
http://www.todayislam.com
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamunveiled.org
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com
http://www.saaid.net/Anshatah/dawah/dalelk.htm#1
http://www.saaid.net/islam/7.htm
http://saaid.net/Anshatah/dawah/Islamic.zip
http://www.saaid.net/islam/3.htm
http://saaid.net/Anshatah/dawah/Isla...d-Concepts.zip
http://saaid.net/Anshatah/dawah/You_ask.zip
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Hi, my name is Susie and I love to wear my halter top and shorts while
driving my convertible to school where I teach kids English. I was recently
gang raped. Where do I sign up?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Please sign up me for your Family Bomb Making Made Fun class. I will
need for you send to me the class materials ahead of time, so I will be
ready for class.
\Ahmad

wrote:
Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth
Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"JR North" wrote in message
Please sign up me for your Family Bomb Making Made Fun class. I will need
for you send to me the class materials ahead of time, so I will be ready
for class.
\Ahmad

Now watch closely, I'm only going to do this once!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"JR North" wrote in message
Please sign up me for your Family Bomb Making Made Fun class. I will need
for you send to me the class materials ahead of time, so I will be ready
for class.
\Ahmad

Now watch closely, I'm only going to do this once!

LIAR! That's what you said the LAST time!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
..
..
Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Fastest growing? WTF does that mean? More sheep?

"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe
nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just
because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said
to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes
it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." Buddha

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 25, 2:56 pm, wrote:
[...]

http://www.saaid.net/islam/4.htmhttp...ah/You_ask.zip

Right from the source:
"Strike at the neck of the unbelievers"

watch out, or we'll do unto others before they do unto us.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:32:26 -0800, JR North wrote:
Please sign up me for your Family Bomb Making Made Fun class. I will
need for you send to me the class materials ahead of time, so I will be
ready for class.

Reminds me of "Achmed, the dead terrorist", a ventriloquist skit you can
watch on YouTube. Hilarious:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
t...

"JR North" wrote in message
Please sign up me for your Family Bomb Making Made Fun class. I will need
for you send to me the class materials ahead of time, so I will be ready
for class.
\Ahmad

Now watch closely, I'm only going to do this once!

Since we're speaking of religion, virgins in heaven and so on, here's a
story that our OP might relate to, which was referred to today in the New
York Times:

Two old-timers, Max and Jake, spend every hour of their retirement imagining
and debating what life is like in the world-to-come. Eager for the answer,
they make a pledge that whoever goes first will somehow find a way quickly
to communicate the news to his surviving friend. After several years of such
debates, Max dies, and Jake promptly takes up his post next to the phone. A
day passes, a week, a month, six months-no Max. But just as Jake is
beginning to despair-"perhaps there is no world-to-come"-the phone rings:
"Hello, Jake? It's Max!"

"Max, where in hell have you been? I've been worried sick."

"I'm really sorry, Jake, but I had a devil of a time getting to a phone."

"Well, never mind, Max, tell me, what's it really like?"

"So I'll tell ya'. First of all, I get a good night's sleep-11, 12 hours. I
get up at sunrise, I stretch a little, I perform my ablutions, I take a
walk, I eat a good breakfast. After breakfast, I relax a bit, take a
constitutional, admire the scenery-before you know it, it's time for lunch.
Lunch is delicious, and very filling, so after lunch I take a little nap. I
get up refreshed, I wander down to the lake for a little dip, I have a
little sex, and-before you know it-it's time for supper. I have a little
supper, take a little stroll, enjoy the sunset, and then I sleep twelve
hours."

"Max, Max, it sounds like Miami. It sure don't sound like heaven."

"Heaven? Jake, who said heaven? I'm in Montana. I'm a buffalo."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"JR North" wrote in message
Please sign up me for your Family Bomb Making Made Fun class. I will
need for you send to me the class materials ahead of time, so I will be
ready for class.
\Ahmad

Now watch closely, I'm only going to do this once!

Since we're speaking of religion, virgins in heaven and so on, here's a
story that our OP might relate to, which was referred to today in the New
York Times:

snip

Wait until the terrorists find out that their 72 virgins aren't necessarily
female.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Is that why your believers keep blowing themself up?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:27:32 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Wait until the terrorists find out that their 72 virgins aren't necessarily
female.

Like that would bother them... LOL

Al
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Dixon wrote in article
.. .

wrote in message
..
.
Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Fastest growing? WTF does that mean? More sheep?

"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe
nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just
because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is

said
to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else

believes
it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." Buddha

Considering that the above statement itself falls under at least two of the
categories mentioned - "ancient books" and "divine origin" - it is not to
be believed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. net...

Wait until the terrorists find out that their 72 virgins aren't
necessarily female.

....or human.

ba-a-a-a-ah-h-h-h-h!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jeff R." wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. net...

Wait until the terrorists find out that their 72 virgins aren't
necessarily female.

...or human.

ba-a-a-a-ah-h-h-h-h!

Or they look like Her Thighness Hillary Clinton.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote in news:ca0225-2372.ln1
@news.infowest.com:

snip

Or they look like Her Thighness Hillary Clinton.

That's really a cruel thing to say. I'm not sure even terrorists deserve
such a fate.

Bill

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"JR North" wrote in message
Please sign up me for your Family Bomb Making Made Fun class. I will
need for you send to me the class materials ahead of time, so I will be
ready for class.
\Ahmad

Now watch closely, I'm only going to do this once!

Since we're speaking of religion, virgins in heaven and so on, here's a
story that our OP might relate to, which was referred to today in the New
York Times:

snip

Wait until the terrorists find out that their 72 virgins aren't necessarily
female.

Old Arab saying..."Women are for children, boys are for pleasure"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article 01c831ce$a67d1b60$b390c3d8@race,
"*" wrote:

Dixon wrote in article
.. .

wrote in message
..
.
Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world

Fastest growing? WTF does that mean? More sheep?

"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe
nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just
because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is

said
to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else

believes
it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." Buddha

Considering that the above statement itself falls under at least two of the
categories mentioned - "ancient books" and "divine origin" - it is not to
be believed.

How so? The statements say: "Don't believe just because," not: "Don't
believe because." That "just" is a pretty powerful word in in that
quotation. Either that or it's a koan.