Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WMDs Found at LAST !!!

"Chip Auger" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 05:01:08 -0500, Cliff
wrote:

snip

My, my, my. You guys still biting on Cliff's every troll?

You bit of course, so why shouldn't anybody else?

But in the future, please exclude alt.machines.cnc from your followups,
your idiotic drivel isn't welcome there.

Your mentality and reading comprehension is abominable. Are you back on
drugs again, or just not going to your AA meetings? Show me where I
responded to Cliff. He has been in my filter for a long time now, and I
consider getting involved with him akin to wrestling with a pig. No, wait.
I'd ten times rather rassle with a pig.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

Your mentality and reading comprehension is abominable. Are you back on
drugs again, or just not going to your AA meetings? Show me where I
responded to Cliff. He has been in my filter for a long time now, and I
consider getting involved with him akin to wrestling with a pig. No, wait.
I'd ten times rather rassle with a pig.

YEAH!!! The pig is smarter, and has better manners!!!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida