Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to make a Spice Grinder

Thanks Leon. I will have my student look at the patent illustrations
tomorrow and let him decide if he wants to tackle the job.

Errol
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:19:28 GMT, Errol Groff wrote:
Thanks Leon. I will have my student look at the patent illustrations
tomorrow and let him decide if he wants to tackle the job.

Depending on if he wants to make the innards or the outer casing, I bet
someone like Rocklers or Woodcraft sells a peppermill kit for
woodturners. Not much of a stretch to change the material.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Thanks Leon. I will have my student look at the patent illustrations
tomorrow and let him decide if he wants to tackle the job.

Errol

Fair enough. If he does decide to try making something, I
would be curious to know how it comes out in the end.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b