Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default flexible sidewall belt

The company operates from a production area of 4200m2, with a
production staff of 57 and 10 in sales/administration/management. With
regard to sidewall and cleat manufacture we have a total of 409 moulds
and 13 compression moulding presses. For complete belt assembly, there
are 6 production lines all based on hot vulcanising process.
Currently, we are producing in Qingdao, 70,000m of sidewalls and
30,000m of complete belt per year. As to our production range, we can
produce sidewalls from 40mm to 630mm, cleats from 35mm to 580mm, and
complete belts from 300mm to 2400mm, in all major internationally
accepted rubber grades.

Our products are sold widely into all European countries, as well as
USA, Australia, India, Africa and S. America, as well as of course in
the Chinese domestic market.

Tyre sidewall marking Osprey UK diy 16 November 2nd 07 10:43 PM
Fiberglass Pool - sidewall is buckling / bending Karld Home Repair 2 September 16th 05 06:02 AM