Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gasoline transport truck wrecks, burns under bridge...melts iron beams. Now why can't...?

GatherNoMoss wrote:

......Why couldn't a large jet passenger plane, full of fuel, that
crashes into the World Trade Center building not have enough heat
energy to soften it metal structure enough to cause it's collapse ?

I ask the 9/11 conspiracy theorists this question....those who think
it impossible that it could happen.

Ah to hell with it. We did it. Bought a couple futaba rc kits from tower
hobbies, capped the air crew on the pad and installed the servos.

Wired it up with a small computer running some jeppensen software with WTC,
the Whitehouse and the Pentagon as targets. The other plane didn't make it
because the control computer had a fan made in China and packed up at the
wrong moment causing a cpu reset.

Slim Whitman and Doctor Strangelove