Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gasoline transport truck wrecks, burns under bridge...melts iron beams. Now why can't...?

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:17:01 -0000, Igor wrote:

On Nov 1, 3:37 pm, GatherNoMoss wrote:
......Why couldn't a large jet passenger plane, full of fuel, that
crashes into the World Trade Center building not have enough heat
energy to soften it metal structure enough to cause it's collapse ?

I ask the 9/11 conspiracy theorists this question....those who think
it impossible that it could happen.

Maybe you're just asking the wrong question. Maybe you should be
asking why Bush knew it was going to happen and did absolutely nothing
to stop it.

I don't live in the U.S. and aren't exposed to the US news, to any
great extent, so what I know about this conspiracy theory of why the
WTC fell down is from reading newsgroups like this one.

The point I don't understand is if the WTC was a conspiracy, why did
the conspiracy take place? Money? Power? Politics?

The whole conspiracy theory is a mystery to me.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:displayed e-mail
address is a spam trap)

Can I transport an air compressor on its side? Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 6 May 29th 06 04:48 PM
OT - Boat Transport Mike Metalworking 4 March 23rd 06 01:06 AM
I-Beams T-Beams and cutting? andymason79 Metalworking 8 November 10th 05 08:56 PM
Truck for sale... '99 Isuzu FTR - (It's Metal related because it's a MANLY TRUCK, and we're manly men here!!!!) RainLover Metalworking 0 October 14th 05 07:40 PM
Transport advice needed Ben C UK diy 17 November 11th 03 03:07 AM