Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody with experience with IMService Sherline CNC packages ?

Hi; I am considering getting an ultimate servo cnc mill and lathe
package from IMService in michigan. But before I plonk down my card, I
would like to ask if any of you have any good or bad experience with
IMService and/or their cnc servo systems.

Thank you

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi; I am considering getting an ultimate servo cnc mill and lathe
package from IMService in michigan. But before I plonk down my card, I
would like to ask if any of you have any good or bad experience with
IMService and/or their cnc servo systems.

Thank you

There's a lot of hits with a google search of CNCZone.com
http://tinyurl.com/2zpg7d

You'd learn a lot scanning this.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 16, 7:37 am, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

Hi; I am considering getting an ultimate servo cnc mill and lathe
package from IMService in michigan. But before I plonk down my card, I
would like to ask if any of you have any good or bad experience with
IMService and/or their cnc servo systems.

Thank you

There's a lot of hits with a google search of CNCZone.comhttp://tinyurl.com/2zpg7d

You'd learn a lot scanning this.

Karl

Thank you very much Karl. Lots of info there.