Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What plastic is the Nikon Coolpix ... / Cement for polycarb or?

While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 15, 8:01 am, Mark F wrote:
While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark

At the risk of sounding a bit snotty, let's have a bit more info.

Frame material, specific adhesive, other relevant info?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Mark F wrote:

While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark

Uh, epoxy and a paper clip?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb himself wrote:

Mark F wrote:

While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark

Uh, epoxy and a paper clip?

Half a roll of duct tape? ;-)

prove it.