DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What plastic is the Nikon Coolpix ... / Cement for polycarb or? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/217585-re-what-plastic-nikon-coolpix-cement-polycarb.html)

Mark F October 15th 07 04:01 PM

What plastic is the Nikon Coolpix ... / Cement for polycarb or?

While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark

matt October 15th 07 04:53 PM

On Oct 15, 8:01 am, Mark F wrote:
While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark

At the risk of sounding a bit snotty, let's have a bit more info.

Frame material, specific adhesive, other relevant info?

cavelamb himself[_4_] October 15th 07 07:35 PM

Mark F wrote:

While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark

Uh, epoxy and a paper clip?

:)

Michael A. Terrell October 17th 07 10:05 AM

cavelamb himself wrote:

Mark F wrote:

While we're at it, I have sunglasses with a broken frame, CA
won't bond, any ideas? /thanks / mark

Uh, epoxy and a paper clip?

:)

Half a roll of duct tape? ;-)