Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Good wife

There has been, and probably always will be, endless debate over what
is a good wife. There is this article, supposedly from a May

1955 Housekeeping Monthly magazine, that speaks directly to this
question. There are other sources as well that speak on the issue.

One is from Aristotle, another is this one about "Do men really want a
wife like June Cleaver." They bring up some very good

points. It is one of those questions that heats up each side of the
debate and truly has a different answer for each man. What do

you want in a wife? Beauty? Brains? Charm? Home and family oriented?
Strong willed? Independent? Docile? If you write out a list of

the ten things that you must have in your life partner what would they
be? Only you can decide the answers to this question.

Source http://www.goodwife.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 12, 3:30 am, wrote:
There has been, and probably always will be, endless debate over what
is a good wife. There is this article, supposedly from a May

1955 Housekeeping Monthly magazine, that speaks directly to this
question. There are other sources as well that speak on the issue.

One is from Aristotle, another is this one about "Do men really want a
wife like June Cleaver." They bring up some very good

points. It is one of those questions that heats up each side of the
debate and truly has a different answer for each man. What do

you want in a wife? Beauty? Brains? Charm? Home and family oriented?
Strong willed? Independent? Docile? If you write out a list of

the ten things that you must have in your life partner what would they
be? Only you can decide the answers to this question.

Sourcehttp://www.goodwife.com/

Good...Cheap...Fast...

Sometimes you CAN get all three.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yes, June. That's why I'm so lazy this morning.
Ward

Gunner wrote:

"Ward...you were pretty hard on the Beaver last night"
June Cleaver

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Good wife Priyanka UK diy 0 September 12th 07 09:33 AM
OT - What can I buy the wife Homer2911 UK diy 65 July 11th 06 08:03 AM
i did your wife [email protected] Woodworking 2 March 15th 06 10:59 PM
My Wife......Thanks to all of You ~Zaitsev Home Repair 1 November 15th 04 11:21 PM